Do you plan to play FUT Champions? Maybe you should read the FIFA 17 FUT Champions Official Rules first.
FIFA 17 FUT Champions Official Rules
FUT Champions Club Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is aimed at promoting FIFA 17 and is open only to legal residents of Australia, Austria, Bulgaria, Canada (excluding Quebec), France, Germany, New Zealand, South Africa, South Korea, United Kingdom, the United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least as old as the minimum age of majority in the jurisdiction from which they enter the Sweepstakes. Those who are employees of Electronic Arts Inc. or its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies (“Sponsor and its agents”) or who are immediate family members or persons living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the participant signifies his or her full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules.
2. HOW TO EARN A SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY:
2. How to Earn a Sweepstakes Entry: Beginning 00:00:01 Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”) on January 1, 2017 and ending at 23:59:59 GMT on January 31, 2017 (the “Monthly Sweepstakes Period”), every FUT Champions Club member will receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes by connecting to the FIFA 17 Ultimate Team mode to be automatically entered. You may earn up to five (5) additional Entries each month based on your performance on the Monthly Leaderboard within FIFA 17 FUT Champions Mode for a total of six (6) Entries. Your tier on the Monthly Leaderboard is based on the number of wins you’ve earned throughout the Monthly Sweepstakes Period. Your in-game Leaderboard within FUT Champions Mode will display your current ranking and the additional entries earned into the Sweepstakes. It’s easy to see how many additional sweepstakes entried you can win. It’s like to score in Football Star online slot machine at Euro Palace. Just follow this table:
MONTHLY RANK ADDITIONAL SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES
Alternatively, to gain up to six (6) Entries into the Sweepstakes without accessing the FUT Champions Mode, send a postcard with your name, address, date of birth and email address to one of the EA entities closest to your residence listed below.
ELECTRONIC ARTS INC
FUT CHAMPIONS CLUB
207 Redwood Shores Parkway
Redwood City, CA 94065
ELECTRONIC ARTS – FRANCE
FUT CHAMPIONS CLUB
50 rue Joannes Carret
69256 Lyon Cedex 09
ELECTRONIC ARTS LIMITED
FUT CHAMPIONS CLUB
Onslow Street, Guildford
GU1 4TN, UK
One postcard equals one Entry into the sweepstakes. You may send up to six (6) postcard Entries to one location per Monthly Sweepstakes Period. Additional postcard entries will be disregarded. The postcard(s) must be sent to one EA location between 00:00:01 Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”) on the first day of every month and ends at 23:59:59 GMT on the last day of month. All electronic entries must be received by 23:59:59 GMT on the last day of the Monthly Sweepstakes Period. Postcard mail-in Entries must be postmarked during the Monthly Sweepstakes Period and received by 23:59:59 GMT on the 7th day of the following month to be entered into the drawing. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not returned. Use of any automated system to participate in the Sweepstakes is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification and all entries submitted or received via such automated system will be void. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected information or entries, which will be disqualified and void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the authorized account holder (as defined herein) of the email address used by, or connected to, the eligible entrant will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
For residents of France only: Telecommunication and access expenses corresponding to the time of connection on the Prize Draw have been evaluated at the flat fee of 0.50 Euros per entry and shall be reimbursed to any on-line participant requesting it in writing at Electronic Arts Publishing – FUT Champions Club Sweepstakes – 18, rue Félix Mangini, 69009 Lyon, France. The participants claiming reimbursement of the costs of connection must provide their telephone bill justifying that they do not benefit from unlimited access. Any incomplete request of reimbursement sent to a false or mistaken address won’t be taken into consideration. The request of reimbursement shall be sent within two months (60 calendar days) from the prize draw closure. Reimbursement of connection costs, photocopy is limited to one participation by participant (same first name and last name, same postcode, same age). Postal fees related to the sending of justifying documents or the Official Rules will be reimbursed upon request sent in the above described conditions and in the limit of low postal fee applying for a letter of 20 grams.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Nothing in these Official Rules shall be deemed to exclude or restrict any of the winner’s or the entrant’s statutory rights as a consumer.
(a) Organizing, running and monitoring the Sweepstakes and prize fulfillment, including, if entrant wins a prize, publishing (i) their name on the Winner(s) List and (ii) their name and country of residence online or in any other media in connection with the Sweepstakes, as described further in Section 7 below); and
Personal information provided to the Sponsor in the course of this Sweepstakes shall be processed according to the Legislation “Informatique et Libertés n°78-17” of January 6th, 1978.
4. PRIZES DRAWINGS:
4. Prize Drawings: Sponsor will randomly select the potential winners from all eligible entries received during the Monthly Sweepstakes Period, on or around the 10th day of the following month at approximately 12:00 PM PST. The drawing(s) will take place at the EA Canada office, 4330 Sanderson Way, Burnaby, BC Canada. The potential winners will be notified by email provided on the EA account or postcard Entry. Except where prohibited, each potential winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability, which must be received by Sponsor, within 10 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If any potential winner is a Canadian resident he/she will be required to answer a time limited skill testing question without assistance of any kind whether mechanical or otherwise, in order to be eligible to receive a prize. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability within the required time period, fails to answer the skill-testing question correctly within the time limit provided (if applicable), refuses the prize, is ineligible to accept the prize, or prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules; all prizes claimed in accordance with these Official Rules will be awarded. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified or the prize is forfeited for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize, time permitting given the nature of the prize, to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which Sponsor retains the discretion to donate the applicable prize to a charity of Sponsor’s choosing. As you can see, just like in the Euro Palace online casino you can win good prizes.
The Prizes for each Monthly Sweepstakes Period will be determined by EA in its sole discretion on a case-by-case basis. Sponsor will clearly disclose the number of winners, prizes and its approximate retail value at www.futchampions.com prior to the start of each Monthly Sweepstakes Period.
If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) prize per person during each Monthly Sweepstakes period. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Allow up to 5 weeks for shipment of prize(s).
6. GENERAL TERMS:
a. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees:
(1) To the extent allowable under applicable law and, in Australia, subject to and without excluding, restricting or modifying any rights or remedies to which the participant may be entitled as a consumer under the consumer guarantee provisions of the Australian Consumer Law in relation to the operation of the Contest and any prize won, to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its agents from any and all liability or any injury, loss, damage, right, claim or action of any kind arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or the receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize won, except for residents of the United Kingdom and France with respect to claims resulting from death or personal injury arising from EA’s negligence and for residents of the United Kingdom with respect to claims resulting from the tort of deceit or any other liabilities that may not be excluded by law;
For Residents of Austria and Germany: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each participant acknowledges: (1) In regard to the Prize and any other products or services given by Sponsor and its affiliates free of charge, the Sponsor shall only be liable for intent and gross negligence. (2) In all other cases, the Sponsor shall only be liable to cases of intent and gross negligence. In case of slight negligence, however, the Sponsor is only liable for the breach of essential contractual obligations, such as delay or impossibility of performance, which the Sponsor can be made responsible for. The liability in the event of breach of such an essential contractual obligation is limited to the typical contractual damage, whose occurrence could be expected by the Sponsor upon conclusion of the contract on account of the circumstances known at that time. “Essential contractual obligations” as previously stated are those obligations whose fulfillment is essential to enable the proper implementation of the contract and the achievement of its purpose and whose observation you as an end consumer may rely upon. The foregoing limitations of liability shall not apply in the case of explicit guarantees by the Sponsor, in case of malice and injuries to life, body or health as well as in the case of mandatory statutory regulations.
(2) That EA’s decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to this Sweepstakes;
(3) That by accepting a prize, EA may publish your name and country of residence online or in any other media, in connection with this Sweepstakes, without payment or compensation to the winner or anyone else, except where prohibited; and
(4) The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and all claims must be resolved in the United States.
For Residents of Australia, the Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States provided that the entrant will not be deprived of his or her statutory rights and legal protection as a consumer granted by the laws of Australia. Court of jurisdiction shall be entrant’s country of residence.
For Residents of Austria and Germany, notwithstanding, nothing in these Official Rules shall have the effect to deprive you of the consumer protection rights granted to you by the laws of your residence that cannot be derogated from by agreement.
b. EA reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes is terminated Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other Sweepstakes or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
c. Winners are responsible for any applicable taxes on prizes.
7. WINNERS LIST:
Sponsor will post the names of confirmed winners online after the Monthly Sweepstakes Period