The FUT 14 Web App will get an update next week. What changes were implemented in this update ?
What Changes With the FUT 14 Web App Update ?
If you use the FUT 14 Web App to manage your console’s squad, you will notice several changes in the next week.
Our favourite is the ability to re-list all previously unsold items with just one click. It was added to FIFA 14 on consoles and this is a big news for everyone that uses the PC to make some profit. Another good change is about the unassigned pile. Now, the items are automatically added to the Transfer Targets section when attempting to Buy Now with Items in the Unassigned Pile. There are other six good changes in this FUT 14 Web App Update. Check them here:
- 1. Added the ability to Re-List all previously unsold Items.
2. Added the ability to find all similar Items when searching the Transfer Market (ex. Find All Messi’s)
3. Applying Consumables is now a two-step process, but prevents Consumables from accidentally being applied.
4. Items are automatically added to the Transfer Targets section when attempting to Buy Now with Items in the Unassigned Pile
5. Changes to Squads are automatically saved when leaving the Active Squad screen. Users still have the option to save manually.
6. Chemistry Style icons now appear when comparing players on the Active Squad screen
7. Unique colours for the pack opening animation (Bronze, Silver, and Gold).
8. Changed the fonts app wide to match FUT Console
As you can see in the picture it is very easy to re-list all your cards.
On XBox just press RB and on Playstation just press R2.
In our opinion, FUT 14 Web App will looks the same but with several minor improvements. Good improvements.
Source: EA Website