The new FIFA 14 Game Engine to Next-Gen Consoles was unveiled today. Find out what it will bring to the EA Sports titles.
FIFA 14 Game Engine to Next-Gen Consoles
The EA Sports Ignite game engine delivers a new level of innovation, further blurring the line between the real-world and the virtual. Developed by EA SPORTS™, games powered by the new engine will be alive: players think, move and behave like real athletes, with environments as dynamic and ever-changing as real-world stadiums.
Let’s see the main details of the new FIFA 14 Game Engine to Next-Gen Consoles, the EA Sports Ignite:
- EA Sports Ignite is designed to harness the potential of next-generation consoles and will power FIFA 14, Madden NFL 25, EA SPORTS UFC and NBA LIVE 14 on Xbox One and PlayStation®4.
- The new FIFA 14 Game Engine to Next-Gen Consoles powers Human Intelligence, True Player Motion and Living Worlds.
- With Human Intelligence it will seems that your opponents are alive.
- With True Player Motion, everything will be more perfect. From deft movements to crunching tackles.
- Living Worlds ushers in an all-new level of immersion and authenticity. Crowds and sidelines are as ever-changing as real-world stadiums.
- EA Sports Ignite delivers four times greater decision-making capabilities, allowing the players to react instinctively like real-world athletes.
- With the new FIFA 14 Game Engine to Next-Gen Consoles you will get ten times greater animation fidelity drives the engine’s locomotion system. Foot planting, pivoting and side-stepping are influenced by a player’s momentum in real-time.
The new EA Sports Ignite will not be available to FIFA 14 on PS3 and XBox360.
You can learn more about the EA Sports Ignite game engine HERE.
You can watch the videos of the new FIFA 14 Game Engine to Next-Gen Consoles HERE.