Get rewarded for your creativity and control with new features in the most intelligent FIFA gameplay to date. Discover the FIFA 21 New Gameplay Features like agile dribbling, positioning personality and creative runs.
FIFA 21 New Gameplay Features
There are more ways than ever to get creative on and off the ball:
A new Agile Dribbling system gives you the means to unleash your creativity in 1-on-1 situations. Use fast footwork, more responsive close control, and new skill moves like the ball roll fake to explode past defenders.
In FIFA 21, increased positional awareness elevates footballers’ in-game intelligence to put them in the right place at the right time. See world-class forwards hold their runs in line with the last defender, creative playmakers find space to play through balls, and midfielders shut off passing lanes as players better live up to their real-world understanding of space and time on the pitch.
Get more control over your attackers’ movement with more ways to break down the defence in build-up play:
– Directed Runs (Flick the right stick after triggering a run to take full control over the direction of the runs your teammates make)
– Directed Pass and Go (Flick the right stick to decide where your teammate makes their run after a pass)
– Player Lock (Press in both sticks to lock to your current player when on the attack).
NATURAL COLLISION SYSTEM
A re-imagined collision system creates smoother player interactions all over the pitch. Key footballing moments like goalmouth scrambles and battles for possession in the midfield will resolve more naturally, resulting in fewer free for alls and less falling over each other when players fight to be the first to the ball
FUNDAMENTALS OF FOOTBALL
Updates to the fundamentals of football raise the game all over the pitch.
– Passing (A more perceptive understanding of space and opposition positioning allows players to play a more intelligent passing game in FIFA 21)
– Blocking (A new blocking system creates more balanced outcomes when defenders block shots and crosses)
– Responsiveness (Faster reaction times unlock more responsive players, enabling them to better escape from tight situations when under pressure from opponents)
– Manual Headers (Take full control over headed shots and passes with manual headers that send the ball exactly where you aim).